Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM (PDT)
Registration Deadline: 6/6/2018 8:00 AM (PDT)
Fee: No Fee
The new tax law represents the biggest overhaul of the tax code in 30 years. Many provisions have a significant impact on small businesses. Don’t wait until the end of the year to understand how these laws impact you! Advance planning may save significant amounts in your taxes.
In this seminar, we will discuss the following:
- Tax implications of different business structures (LLC, C and S Corp)
- How does the pass-through deduction affect small businesses?
- Changes in personal and corporate tax rates.
- Changes in the treatment of certain business expenses
- Planning opportunities now to prepare for tax season.
Join Tax Attorney, Vivian Yuan in collaboration with CPA Jennifer Bogart to hear about the updates to the tax law and how it affects your small business.
Vivian is a principal and Owner of Yuan Law Firm and has over 18 years of experience in taxation and business law.
Jennifer is a shareholder at Goldstein Enright Accountancy Corp. and specializes in tax return and financial statement preparation for individuals and small to mid-sized companies.